Funny Short Blonde Hair Idea

Sponsored Links
funny-short-hair

Modifying hairstyle according to the theme will make your life more colorful. It may shows other that you are a stylist and creative person. Although several styles has been tried, it not necessarily such a shame to re-do the same style. There are some funny short blonde hair ideas which you can use as alternative style.

short-hair-idea
Sponsored Links

Curly Cute.  The way to do it is actually simple, start it with styling mousse in the size of a golf ball. Dry your hair until 85% dry. Use a round brush in the diameter of 1.5 – 2 inch. This part is the key part to give the volume look of the hair during the process of drying by lifting and bending hair as you dry it for the rest 15%.

   

Now, it is the time to use heat protectant to buffer your hair from the heat of the iron from the tools of curling hair. This protectant can be sprayed to the curled to be area. This step can be done as you wait the tools heat up. Then, 1-inch barrel of curling iron will be good to be used. This is aimed to create full curls throughout the back and sides above the both ears. You wish to curl the fringe area of the head to complete this short blonde hair variation. But, you are only allowed to do it lightly. This side is better to have more like bend than curl. Before the finishing touch, nickel-sized amount of texturizing wax is needed for the whole hair. Finally, now you can use a medium or high hold hairspray. This choosing of it depends on which hold you prefer.

Photo Gallery of Funny Short Blonde Hair Idea

shot blondeBlonde Short Hairstylesshort hair ideafunny short hair

Related Posts

Popular Medium Hairstyles Blonde Highlights for Any Skin Tones

Popular Medium Hairstyles Blonde Highlights for Any Skin Tones

Blonde highlights hairstyles are getting so well-known to have fashionable look in instant. There are endless opt you can choose to do within your lovely hairs. If you are in wish to make your hair with these styling, lucky you since the following article would post several of the most stunning blonde highlights that looks […]

The 43rd Annual CMA Awards - Arrivals

Medium Hairstyles for Women with Thin Hair

                      Those who inherit thin hair should face a lot of difficult time every time they need to select a hairstyle. As a matter of fact, it needs a lot of considerations regarding which hairstyle which will impress the thin hair to looks like much thicker. As long as the hair is first […]

have a haircut

Basic Things before Having Haircuts for Long Hair

Doing some changes on appearance is not an easy doing. There is a risk where the new style does not fit the shape of face of body of the owner. This condition applies on haircuts for long hair. Deciding to have a haircut should be followed what style to take which is of course adjusted […]

Kim Kardashian with Blonde Hair

Kim Kardashian Blonde Hair

The beautiful Kim Kardashian blonde hair might be able to inspire you on aiming for a better appearance to make everyone recognize your unique charm. To do that, you definitely need to get a proper hairstyle just like the one worn by Kim Kardashian. Some hairstyle even become more popular after worn by celebrities, and […]

dark blonde hairstyles

Dark Blonde Hair

You are kind of woman who has a beautiful dark blonde hair, but you are confused whether you should wear short hairstyle or long hairstyle. Instead of thinking about something that does not bother you, you should be blessed. Why? Because whether it is long or short, you are going to be beautiful. Blonde hair […]

Comments are closed.